Have you returned to working in the field?
As the info (constantly) evolves, Santa Fe Community College’s EnergySmart Academy presents a four-hour online course that has spread nationwide as—dare we say—the course to take to prepare home performance workers to safely return to work.
The self-paced course, which takes about four hours to complete, covers topics that will prepare you to:
- Describe common symptoms of COVID-19
- Explain how SARS-CoV-2 is spread
- Discuss why COVID-19 can be particularly dangerous for our clients
- Explain simple measures that can be taken to enhance both worker and client safety
- Identify appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and recognize when they should be used
- Explain why physical distancing measures are important when working
- Differentiate between clear and unclear communication between workers that may impact safety
- Recognize the importance of clear communication with clients
- Choose safety protocols that might apply in different situations.
Using informative clear, brief videos in an interactive and stimulating backdrop, the course covers the evolving understanding and current best practices, staying remarkably simple and easy to follow…all while respecting your intelligence.
Equally successful at keeping you awake while attending this course are the frequent quizzes keeping, you on your toes and stimulated.
Designed for both field workers and office workers alike, this delivery method is all the things I Iove about breezing through mandatory-and-complex content such as this course offers. Go take it & let us know what you think!
COVID-19: Workplace Safety
This 4 hour class covers information to help you get safely back to work in this time of the Covid-19 pandemic. Relevant to both office staff and field staff, it has been created with our OSHA safety trainer and explains safety precautions, specific job recommendations and communication skills needed going forward.
Approved for 2 BPI CEUs.
Please email email@example.com for more information and to sign up.