BER is proud to announce the release of our ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training! The new course covers all requirements of the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction program including an overview of the ESMFNC Program Requirements, Rater Design Review and Rater Field Checklists, and Multifamily Workbook. Participants will take a final exam to qualify for certification.
- Complete the course in only 1 day using our online, on-demand modules
- Course registration opens Monday, October 21, 2019
- Earn 18 RESNET PDHs and 2.5 BPI CEUs upon successful completion of this course
- This training can be taken in addition to ENERGY STAR Version 3/3.1 or as a stand-alone course
- Training Cost:
- This course is cost effective at only $249 for BER members, and $299 for non-BER members.
- Save even more by bundling both the ENERGY STAR version 3/3.1 course and the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training Course! At our discounted rate, pay only $450 for BER members, and $550 for non-BER members.
For more information about ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction training, and to register click here!