Learn about how to use a finance package to break-down the barriers for refinancing and new construction loans using Freddie Mac's GreenCHOICE Mortgages and CHOICE Renovation programs.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in:
- Green Building Certificate Institute (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects - AIA (HSW)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Know more about financing green improvements that benefit the health of occupants.
- Understand mortgage programs that benefit the welfare of communities lacking the capital to invest in sustainable housing.
- Articulate a safe bet on lowering the financial barriers to energy-efficient housing.
- Review Freddie Mac's GreenCHOICE Mortgages and CHOICE Renovation programs as a means to break-down barriers towards affordable energy-efficient housing.
Session sponsor: Panasonic
Dan Ticona, Manager of Single-Family Affordable Lending Strategy and Policy
He manages affordable lending strategy and policy within Freddie Mac’s Single-Family division. He is responsible for the design and execution of Single-Family activities related to affordable housing preservation under Freddie Mac’s Duty to Serve plan, which focuses on addressing the needs of underserved markets with expanded access to manufactured housing, rural housing and affordable housing preservation.
1) Download the quiz here
2) Go to the CEU submittal form here